Project CategoryMain project classification
1. Duct production and acceptance: The quality inspection of appearance shall include the following items:
(1) The surface of the air duct should be flat and undamaged; the takeover is reasonable, and the connection of the air duct and the connection between the air duct and the equipment or regulating device are not obvious defects;
(2) The surface of the air vent should be flat, with the same color and correct installation position, and the adjustable parts of the air vent should be able to operate normally;
(3) The production and installation of various adjustment devices should be correct and firm, flexible adjustment, and easy operation. The fire prevention and smoke exhaust valves are tightly closed and the action is reliable.
(4) The pipes, valves and instruments of the refrigeration and water pipe system are installed correctly, and the system has no leakage;
(5) The type, location and spacing of air pipes, components and piping supports and hangers shall meet the requirements of this code;
(6) The flexible connection position of the air duct and pipeline should meet the design requirements, and the connection is correct and firm, and naturally there is no strong twist;
(7) The installation of ventilator, refrigerator, water pump and fan coil unit should be correct and firm;
(8) The appearance of the combined air-conditioning unit is smooth and smooth, the joints are tight, the assembly sequence is correct, and there is no leakage outside the water spraying surface;
(9) The installation of the dust collector and the dust chamber should be firm and the connections should be tight;
(10) The muffler is installed in the correct direction, and the outer surface should be flat and undamaged;
(11) The paint on air ducts, components, pipes and supports shall be firmly adhered, the paint film thickness shall be uniform, and the paint color and logo shall meet the design requirements;
(12 The material and thickness of the thermal insulation layer should meet the design requirements; the surface should be flat, without cracks and shedding; the outdoor moisture-proof layer or protective shell should be overlapped with water without leakage. Quantity to be checked: Air ducts and pipes should be randomly inspected by 10% according to system It shall not be less than 1 system. Various types of components, valves and instruments shall be randomly inspected 5%, and shall not be less than 10. Inspection methods: ruler measurement, observation inspection.
Note: 12.0.4 This article specifies the visual inspection items and quality standards for ventilation and air-conditioning projects. Ventilation and air-conditioning projects are sometimes subject to project acceptance in the form of independent unit projects. Even a sub-segment divided by this code is considered as an independent unit project. At that time, the ventilation and air-conditioning project sub-section or sub-segment can be used An independent acceptance unit, but must have complete acceptance data for the corresponding project content.
2. The design of the ventilation system is generally carried out on the basis that the system and air volume have been determined. By calculating the size and resistance of the section of the air duct, the model and power consumption of the fan are determined. The commonly used system design calculation method is the hypothetical flow method. Its calculation steps and methods are as follows:
(1) Draw the axial view of the ventilation system, number each pipe section, and indicate the length and air volume. The length of the pipe section is generally calculated according to the length of the center line between the two pipe fittings, without deducting the length of the pipe fittings (such as tees and elbows).
(2) Choosing the air velocity in the duct The air velocity in the duct has a great influence on the economics of the ventilation system, and a proper technical velocity must be selected through a comprehensive technical and economic comparison.
(3) Determine the section size of each pipe section according to the air volume and selected flow velocity of each air pipe, and calculate the frictional resistance and local resistance.
The cross section size of the air duct shall adopt the uniform specifications of the ventilation duct. After the size of the duct section is determined, the resistance should be calculated according to the actual flow velocity in the duct. The resistance calculation should start from the most unfavourable loop (that is, the loop with the highest resistance).
(4) Balance the resistance of parallel pipelines and calculate the total resistance of the system. Calculated resistance difference between parallel pipes. The dust removal system should not be greater than 10%, and the general air supply and exhaust system should not be greater than 15%. The resistance of the most unfavourable loop is the total resistance of the system.
(5) Select the fan according to the total resistance and the total air volume of the system.
Related Searches: Air Conditioning Purification Project | Dongguan Air Conditioning Purification Project | Changan Air Conditioning Purification Project | Professional Air Conditioning Engineering Company