Interior decoration materials:
The following is the selection of interior materials for the construction of a class 100,000 dust-free workshop.
1. The moisture content of the wood used in the 100,000-level dust-free workshop
should not be greater than 16%, and it must not be exposed. Due to the large number of air exchanges and low relative humidity in dust-free workshops, such as the large use of wood, it is easy to crack, deform, loose, and generate dust. Even if it is used, it must be used locally, and it must be treated with anticorrosion and moisture.
2. Generally, when a gypsum board is required for a class 100,000 dust-free workshop, a waterproof gypsum board must be used. For a biological dust-free workshop, due to the frequent scrubbing with water and rinsing with a disinfectant, even the waterproof gypsum board must be deformed by moisture and not resistant to washing. It is stipulated that biological dust-free workshops should not use gypsum boards as covering materials.
3. Different dust-free workshops also need to consider different individual needs when choosing interior decoration materials.
4. 100,000-level dust-free workshops usually need to wipe frequently. In addition to wiping with water, they will also be wiped with disinfectant water, alcohol, other solvents, etc. These liquids usually have certain chemical properties, which will cause the surface of some materials to discolor and fall off. This requires a certain degree of chemical resistance on the decoration materials.
5. For biological sterilization workshops such as operating rooms, for the purpose of sterilization, a trioxin O3 generator is usually installed. O3 (that is, ozone) is a strong oxidizing gas, which will accelerate the oxidative corrosion of objects in the environment, especially metals. Generally, the coating surface is discolored and discolored due to oxidation, so this type of dust-free workshop requires its decoration materials to have good oxidation resistance.
Wall decoration materials:
The following is the selection of wall materials for construction of class 100,000 dust-free workshops.
1. After the ceramic tiles are pasted, they will not crack, deform or absorb dirt for a long time. You can use the following simple method to judge: use ink drops on the back of the product to see if the ink is automatically dispersed. Generally speaking, the slower the ink spreading speed, the smaller the water absorption rate, the better the internal quality, the better the product durability, and the worse the product durability.
2. Antibacterial wall plastic Antibacterial wall plastic has been used in a few clean rooms, mainly for auxiliary rooms and clean passages, such as low-purity parts. Antibacterial wall plastic is mainly used for wall paste and joints. The close stitching method is similar to wallpapering, because it uses a paste type, has a short life, is easily deformed and bulged when it is wet, and has a lower overall decoration level and a narrower application range.
3. Decorative panel: Decorative panel, commonly known as panel, is a kind of decoration with single-sided decoration made of solid wood board by precision planing into a thin veneer with a thickness of about 0.2mm. Plate.