Dongguan dust-free workshop production management system
When it comes to the clean room, most people will find it very strange and very mysterious. Yes, we rarely come into contact with ordinary life, but people who are usually tasked in the factory clean room are accustomed to it. About the definition of the car-free workshop, Xiaobian explained it to everyone before, and it will not be repeated tomorrow. Tomorrow, I will explain the consumption management system of the clean workshop.
Clean room engineering
1. Personnel management of the clean room includes: formulating the duties of full-time management personnel, the admission system of the clean room personnel, personnel training and education rules, the "sequence of people" management of entering the clean room, and joining the management system.
2. Personnel pollution and entry. Among the many purification sources in the dust-free workshop building, people are one of the secondary purification sources, especially the activities of task personnel in a clean environment will clearly add the clean environment purification level.
3. In order to maintain the cleanliness of the air in the clean room, as much as possible, the purification materials brought into the clean room should be increased. All personnel entering the clean room must stop personal pollution in strict accordance with the rules.
4. Regarding the clean area at the first level, the number of personnel entering should be strictly controlled, and the second dressing should be stopped according to the standard.
5. Enter the locker room. Take off your shoes, slippers, canvas shoes, etc. and put them in the shoe cabinet in front of the locker.
6, group clothing items should be placed in the designated cabinet, change the designated clothing, according to the air cleanliness level of the corresponding dressing order undressing, placed in a regular wardrobe.
7. To obtain the air cleanliness level required by the consumer environment or extend the service life of the air filter, it is necessary to stop contamination of personnel and materials entering the clean room.
8. If the company develops clean areas (higher than ISO Class 7) that require higher cleanliness levels in the early stage, it is necessary to set up a hand washing device in the washing room (wash with clean detergent, then rinse with clean water. Wash) And then dried with an automatic hand dryer).
9. Wherever the purification medium is interspersed, wash it often. Do not touch the highly polluting goods and packaging materials with your hands. Wear gloves and finger cots as required.
The above is the consumption management system of the clean room. It looks a bit complicated, but we must strictly adhere to it so as not to purify the various goods consumed. Therefore, the personnel who work in the car-free workshop must pay attention to it, must strictly standard their behavior, and abide by the above system. Farewell to everyone for more information.