What are the construction requirements for clean room decoration?
For a clean room, if you want to get an excellent cleaning effect, it is inseparable from its decoration construction. Therefore, in the decoration construction of the clean room, the construction requirements are very strict. Only when we meet the decoration construction requirements of dust-free workshops can we effectively control the concentration of airborne particles and reach the appropriate particle cleanliness level. So what are the construction requirements for dust-free workshop decoration?
Dust-free workshop decoration construction requirements:
1. Ground treatment Do self-levelling ground treatment, laying 2mm thick PVC floor.
2. The gap between building decoration and doors and windows should be sealed on the front.
3. According to GMP certification inspection standards, the interior decoration of dust-free workshops must meet relevant requirements.
4. According to the requirements of GMP regulations, clean rooms in clean rooms should be designed and installed to avoid parts that are not easy to clean. During the purification and decoration of this project, the installation and construction of doors and windows, purification air-conditioning, various pipelines, lighting fixtures The joint gap must be sealed.
5. All accessories, partition walls, ceiling fixings and hanging pieces can only be connected to the main structure, and can not be mixed with the equipment and pipeline support to prevent loosening of the decorative materials and dust falling off due to micro-vibrations.
6. The building envelope and interior decoration of the clean room should be made of materials with good air tightness and small deformation when temperature and humidity change.
7. The combustion performance of the decoration materials used in the design of dust-free workshops must meet the requirements of the current national standard "Code for Fire Protection of Interior Decoration Design of Buildings" (GB 50222).
8. During the construction of the clean room, the amount of dust generated during the construction operation shall be controlled, especially the hidden spaces such as the ceiling and the interior of the sandwich wall, which must be cleaned at any time.
9. In the room where the high-efficiency filter has been installed, it is not allowed to perform dusty decoration work.
10. Pay attention to protect the finished work surface, and do not cause plate sags, dark cracks, and surface decoration pollution due to impact, knock, stamping, and excessive water operations.
The content introduced above is the construction and decoration requirements for dust-free workshops. In the process of decoration construction, whether it is a newly-built or renovated dust-free workshop, it must be renovated according to relevant national standards and specifications, so that it can effectively ensure that the dust-free workshop can meet the requirements of use.