What are the requirements for a 100,000-level dust-free workshop
1. When there are no special requirements for temperature and humidity in the 100,000-level dust-free workshop, it is advisable to wear clean work clothes without producing a comfortable feeling. The temperature is generally controlled in winter 20 ~ 22 ℃; summer 24 ~ 26 ℃; fluctuation ± 2 ℃. The humidity of clean room in winter is controlled at 30-50%, and the humidity of clean room in summer is controlled at 50-70%.
Power distribution: The general illumination value of the main production rooms in the clean room (area) should be ≥300Lx; the illumination value of auxiliary studios, personnel purification and material purification rooms, air lock rooms, corridors, etc. should be 200 ~ 300Lx.
Second, the control of noise:
1. During dynamic testing, the noise level in a 10,000-degree clean room should not exceed 70 dBA.
2. During static test, the noise level of 10,000-level turbulent clean room should not be greater than 60 dBA.
3. Airflow organization:
1. The main air supply method used in the 100,000-level dust-free workshop:
②, local perforated ceiling ceiling air supply;
③, ceiling air supply with diffuser high-efficiency air filter;
④ Three types of air supply methods, such as upper side wall air supply.
2. The main air return method used in the 100,000-level dust-free workshop:
① The air return opening is arranged under the single side wall;
② When return air is used in the corridor, evenly arrange the return air outlets in the corridor or set the return air outlets centrally at the end of the corridor.
Air velocity at the air outlet (m / s): 1. Orifice orifices 3 to 5; 2. Side air outlets: ⑴ attached jets 2 to 5; 贴 non-attached jets with the return air 1.5 to 2.5 below the side wall, opposite The lower part of the wall returns to Feng 1.0 to 1.5.
Wind speed of return air outlet (m / s): 1. The return air outlet in the clean room is not greater than 2; 2. The return air outlet in the corridor is not greater than 4.