Classification and advantages and disadvantages of Dongguan purification project
1. Dongguan purification project-turbulent flow:
The air enters the clean room from the air conditioning box through the air duct and the air filter (HEPA) in the clean room, and is returned to the air by the wall panels or elevated floors on both sides of the clean room. The airflow moves in a non-linear manner and is in an irregular turbulent or vortex state. This type is suitable for clean room class 1,000-100,000.
Advantages: simple structure, system construction cost, clean room expansion is relatively easy, in some special-purpose places, you can use a dust-free workbench to improve the clean room level.
Disadvantages: Dust particles caused by turbulence are not easy to be discharged in the indoor space, and are easy to pollute process products. In addition, if the system is stopped and reactivated, it often takes a long time to achieve the required cleanliness.
2. Dongguan purification project-laminar flow:
The laminar air flow moves into a uniform straight line. The air enters the room through a filter with a coverage of 100% and is returned to the air by the raised floor or the partition walls on both sides. This type is suitable for environments where the clean room level needs to be set. Use, generally its clean room grade is Class 1 ~ 100. Its types can be divided into two types:
(1) Horizontal laminar flow: Horizontal air is blown out from the filter in one direction, and is returned by the return air system of the opposite wall. The dust is discharged to the outside with the wind direction. Generally, the pollution is more serious on the downstream side.
Advantages: simple structure, stable in a short time after operation.
Disadvantages: The construction cost is higher than the turbulent flow, and the indoor space is not easy to expand.
(2) Vertical laminar flow: The ceiling of the room is completely covered with ULPA filters, and the air is blown from top to bottom to obtain a high degree of cleanliness. Dust generated by the process or staff can be quickly discharged outside without affecting Other work areas.
Advantages: easy management, stable status can be reached within a short time after the start of operation, and it is not easy to be affected by the operation status or the operator.
Disadvantages: high construction cost, difficult to use space flexibly, ceiling hangers occupy a lot of space, and it is more troublesome to repair and replace filters.
3. Dongguan purification project-composite:
The composite type is a combination or combination of the turbulent flow type and the laminar flow type, which can provide local ultra-clean air.