Key points of dustless workshop engineering decoration construction
For dust-free workshop projects, shoes must be wiped clean before entering the construction area. Every day, someone is responsible for cleaning the site. Take inventory every day. Smoking, food or drinking water is prohibited in the construction area of the dust-free workshop, and all persons entering and exiting are warned in an obvious location. In dust-free workshop engineering, surplus materials must be removed daily. There should be enough dustbins on the construction site. The import and export of personnel and materials must be controlled by management personnel. Clean the construction team once a week. Prohibit any contaminated work.
1. The suspended ceiling needs to be a system designed for dust-free workshops, in order to facilitate easy and fast installation, sturdy and beautiful. There are two types of dry and wet. Dry ceiling is used for high efficiency filtering fan system, and wet system is used for return air conditioning box with high efficiency filtering air outlet system.
2. The wet ceiling must be sealed with sealant.
3. The dust-free workshop wall is made of aluminum alloy plate, which is flexible to disassemble and assemble.
4. Lifting the floor has different requirements for the number of ventilations according to the cleanliness level, and the coverage of the perforated plate is different. When installing the lifting floor, first determine the positioning of the column, fix the column on the epoxy floor with special glue, and test its firmness after the glue is dry.
5. All pipelines inside the raised floor cannot be constructed before the installation of columns.