Features of 100,000 Class Clean Room
Class 100,000 dust-free workshop refers to the absence of a trace of airborne particles, harmful air, bacteria and other pollutants in a certain space, indoor temperature, cleanliness, indoor pressure, air velocity and air distribution, noise and vibration, lighting, static electricity Specially designed rooms that are controlled within a certain range of requirements. No matter how the air conditions outside the workshop change, indoors can maintain the characteristics of the cleanliness, temperature, humidity, and pressure properties that were originally set.
1. Standard cleanliness of Class 100,000 dust-free workshop
The simple process of LCD screen making is: cleaning the printed alignment film, rubbing and sealing the printed layer, spreading the septum, scribing and cutting the LC, and injecting the polarizer into the screen for final inspection. In this design, it refers to some dust-free workshops in the end process, whose purification and cleanliness is generally a thousand or ten thousand or one hundred thousand. Backlight screen dust-free workshops are mainly dust-free workshops for stamping and assembly of such products, and their cleanliness is generally 10,000 or 100,000.
2. Indoor air parameter requirements for Class 100,000 dust-free workshops
(1) Temperature and humidity requirements: The temperature is generally 24 + 2 ℃, and the relative humidity is 55 + 5%.
(2) The amount of fresh air is large. If there are many people in the workshop, the following maximum values should be taken according to the following values: 10-30% of the total air supply of the non-unidirectional clean room; the amount of fresh air required to compensate the indoor exhaust and maintain the positive indoor pressure ; Ensure that the amount of fresh air per person per hour in the room is ≥40m3 / h.
(3) Large air supply. In order to meet the cleanliness and heat-humidity balance in the dust-free workshop, a large air supply is required. For a 300-square-meter workshop, the ceiling height is 2.5 meters. 30 = 22500m3 / h supply air volume (air exchange times, ≥25 times / h); if it is 100,000 class, air supply volume needs 300 × 2.5 × 20 = 15000m3 / h air supply volume (air exchange times , Is ≥15 times / h).