How to do fire prevention in Dongguan clean room
1. During the decoration of the Dongguan clean room, we must pay attention to the combustion performance of the decoration materials and minimize the use of some polymer synthetic materials to avoid a large amount of smoke when the fire occurs, which is not conducive to personnel escape. In addition, stringent requirements must be imposed on the penetration of electrical lines, and steel pipes should be used wherever possible to ensure that electrical lines do not become a way for fire to spread.
2. Keep the environment clean in the workshop. Keep all materials neat and away from heat sources. Pay attention to indoor ventilation.
3. Ensure that the fire prevention passage in the workshop is unblocked, and it is strictly forbidden to place any items at the exit and the aisle.
4. In the dust-free workshop in Dongguan, it is not allowed to connect the power supply and electric wires privately. If it is really needed, it must be reported to the manager of the production department for approval and handled by the power equipment room. Remove in time after use.
5. Use of various equipment must strictly abide by the operating regulations, and illegal operations are strictly prohibited.
6. During the operation of oil-fired boilers, inspections shall be strengthened and abnormalities shall be handled promptly.
7. Avoid various electrical equipment and lines from being wet and overloaded to prevent short circuits and accidents.
8. Open flames cannot be used in the Dongguan clean room. If it is really necessary to obtain the consent of the security department, it can only be used after effective security measures have been taken. Special persons shall be responsible during the use period, and ensure that it is handled properly without hidden dangers after use.
9. Set up gas alarm devices. Gas detectors should be set up in storage and use places. In the production process of industrial clean rooms and biological clean rooms, when toxic and harmful gases leak and reach the set concentration, corresponding gas alarms will be issued. The alarm signal, at this time, not only cut off the supply source, but also issue an alarm to the field staff, and open the exhaust equipment to exhaust or take other corresponding measures.