Parameter requirements of 10,000-level dust-free workshop
First, the maximum allowable number of microorganisms.
Second, the maximum allowable number of dust particles (per cubic meter).
3. The number of plankton should not exceed 100 per cubic meter.
4. The number of particles larger than or equal to 0.5 microns must not exceed 350,000, and the number of particles larger than or equal to 5 microns cannot exceed 2,000.
5. The number of Shenlong bacteria should not exceed 3 per petri dish.
6. In the static test, the noise level of the 10,000-level turbulent clean room should not be greater than 60 dBA.
7. During the dynamic test, the noise level in the class 10,000 dust-free workshop should not exceed 70 dBA.
Power distribution: The general illumination value of the main production rooms in the clean room (area) should be ≥300Lx; the illumination value of auxiliary studios, personnel purification and material purification rooms, air lock rooms, corridors, etc. should be 200 ~ 300Lx.
Nine, pressure difference: The pressure difference between clean rooms of the same cleanliness level is the same. The pressure difference between adjacent clean rooms of different cleanliness levels must be ≥5Pa, and the clean room and non-clean rooms must be ≥10Pa.
10. When there is no special requirement for temperature and humidity in the 10,000-level dust-free workshop, it is advisable to wear clean work clothes without producing a comfortable feeling. The temperature is generally controlled in winter 20 ~ 22 ℃; summer 24 ~ 26 ℃; fluctuation ± 2 ℃. The humidity of clean room in winter is controlled at 30-50%, and the humidity of clean room in summer is controlled at 50-70%.