Technology Introduction of Dongguan Purification Engineering Duct
First, the technical points of duct production
1. The air-conditioning air duct systems of Dongguan purification project are all high-pressure and medium-pressure systems. The cleanliness levels N1 to N5 are high-pressure systems, and N6 to N9 are medium-pressure systems.
2. The production of air ducts and components should be carried out in a relatively closed and clean environment. The floor should be covered with rubber boards or other protective materials. The plate of the processed air pipe should be cleaned before cutting, and it should be dried immediately after washing. Measures should be taken to ensure no secondary pollution during processing. When processing galvanized steel plate air ducts, damage to the galvanized layer should be avoided, and if damaged, anticorrosive treatment should be done.
3. There must be no horizontal seams in the air duct. Minimize longitudinal splicing seams as much as possible. When the length of the rectangular duct is not more than 800mm, there must be no longitudinal seams.
4. After the production of the air duct and components is completed, the inner surface is clear and clean with a non-corrosive cleaning solution. After drying, it will be sealed after inspection to meet the requirements. Remove the seal before installation. Install immediately after cleaning.
5. Sealant must be applied to all seams, flange seams and rivets.
Technical points of air duct system installation
1. Thoroughly clean the construction site before the installation of air ducts in Dongguan purification project to achieve dust-free operation, and effective dust prevention measures should be established.
2. The air pipe connection must be tight; the flange gasket should be made of elastic materials that do not produce dust and are not easy to age, and it is strictly prohibited to paint on the surface of the gasket;
3. The cleaned and sealed air duct and components must not be removed before installation. If the installation is paused, the port should be resealed.
4. The crossing of the air duct and the envelope, such as the ceiling and partition wall of the clean room, shall be tight. Sealing fillers or sealants may be provided, and no leakage shall occur.
Third, the installation points of high-efficiency filters
1. The high-efficiency filter should be placed and transported in the direction marked by the manufacturer, and it should be handled gently to prevent severe vibration and collision.
2. The installation of the high-efficiency filter must be completed in the clean room decoration project, thoroughly cleaned and wiped, and carried out after 12 to 24 hours of air blowing.
3. The high-efficiency filter should be unpacked at the installation site. Its outer packaging must not be brought into the clean room, but its innermost packaging must be unpacked in the clean room. Appearance inspection should be performed before installation, and the filter should be checked for damage and leakage. After passing the test, the instrument should be leak checked. Ensure that the filter is clean and tight during installation.