Dongguan Lixiang Air Conditioning Purification Engineering Co., Ltd. is a high-tech private enterprise engaged in the design, construction and testing of air purification projects; the development, manufacture and installation of air purification equipment. Lixiang Air Conditioning Purification Engineering Company has won the support and trust of our customers with professional skills and honest service concept. Dust-free workshop | Dust-free decoration | Dust-free room engineering | Dust-free workshop decoration | Dust-free workshop engineering | Dust-free workshop construction | Dust-free workshop manufacturers | Dust-free room construction | Dust-free room manufacturers | Dongguan clean room | Dongguan Clean room project; Want to know the overall layout of Dongguan clean room? Lixiang introduces you:
1. The layout of the Dongguan clean room. The clean room generally includes three parts: a clean area, a quasi-clean area, and an auxiliary area. The layout of the clean room can be in the following ways:
1) Wrap around the outer gallery: The outer gallery can have windows and no windows, which are also used for visiting and placing some equipment, and some have on-site heating in the outer gallery. The outer window must be a double sealed window.
2) Inside corridor type: The dust-free workshop is located on the periphery and the corridor is located on the inside. The corridor's dust-freeness level is generally higher, even at the same level as the dust-free workshop.
3) Two-end type: The dust-free area is set on one side, and the other side is a quasi-clean room and auxiliary room.
4) Core type: In order to save land and shorten pipelines, the clean area can be used as the core, surrounded by various auxiliary rooms and concealed pipes. This method avoids the impact of outdoor climate on the clean area and reduces The energy consumption for cooling and heating is good for energy saving.
2. Personal purification route In order to minimize the pollution caused by human activities during operation, before entering the dust-free area, personnel must change the dust-free clothes and blow shower, bathe, and disinfect. These measures are: purification of the person: abbreviated as Renjing. The clean room in the clean room should be ventilated, and positive pressure should be maintained for other rooms such as the entrance side, a little positive pressure for the toilet and shower, and negative pressure for the toilet and shower.
3. Material purification route Various objects must be purified before being sent to the dust-free area. The material purification route should be separated from the human net route. If the materials and personnel can only enter the dust-free workshop at the same place, they must also enter separately. The materials are first subjected to rough purification treatment. For occasions where the production line is not strong, an intermediate warehouse can be set in the middle of the material route. If the production line is strong, the straight-through material route is adopted, and sometimes it is necessary to set up multiple purification and transfer facilities in the middle of the straight line. In the system design, the rough and fine purification stages of the clean room will blow off a lot of raw particles, so it should be maintained at a negative pressure or zero pressure in a relatively clean area. If the risk of pollution is large, the inlet direction must also be negative. Pressure.
4. Pipeline organization The pipelines in the dust-free workshop are very complicated, so these pipelines are all hiddenly organized. Specific hidden organization methods are as follows.
(1) Technology interlayer
a. Top technical interlayer. In this kind of interlayer, the cross section of the supply and return air pipes is generally the largest, so it is the first object to be considered in the interlayer. It is usually arranged at the top of the mezzanine, and electrical pipelines are arranged below it. When the bottom plate of such a sandwich can bear a certain weight, filters and exhaust equipment can be provided on it.
b. Room technology mezzanine. Compared with only the top mezzanine, this method can reduce the wiring and height of the mezzanine, and can eliminate the technical lanes required for the return air duct to return to the upper mezzanine. In the lower clamping channel, there can also be a power distribution device for the return fan power equipment. The upper clamping channel of a certain floor of the clean room can also serve as the lower clamping channel of the upper layer.
(2) Technical clip (wall)
The horizontal pipelines in the upper and lower mezzanines are generally turned into vertical pipelines, and the hidden space where the vertical pipelines are located is the technical clamping channel. The technical clamping channel can also place some auxiliary equipment that is not suitable for use in a clean room. It can even be used as a general return air duct or static pressure box, and some can be installed with a light pipe type radiator.
Since most of these technical clamping channels (walls) use lightweight partitions, they can be easily adjusted when the process is adjusted. Dongguan clean room
5． If technical shafts (walls) often do not cross the floor, technical shafts are used when they are needed, and they are often part of the building structure and are permanent.
Because the technical shafts connect the layers in series, in order to prevent fire, after the internal pipeline installation is completed, the layers must be closed with materials with a fire resistance not lower than the floor, and the maintenance work is carried out in layers. The maintenance doors must be provided with fire doors.
Regardless of the technical sandwich, the technical tunnel or the technical shaft, when it also doubles as an air duct, its inner surface must be treated according to the requirements of the inner surface of the clean room.
6. Location of the machine room The air-conditioning machine room is best located near the dust-free workshop that requires a large amount of air supply, and strive to have the shortest air duct line. However, in terms of preventing noise and vibration, it is required to separate the clean room from the machine room.
7. Safe evacuation Since the dust-free workshop is a highly airtight building, its safe evacuation has become a very important and prominent problem, and it is also closely related to the installation of the purification air conditioning system. The following points should generally be noted:
1) At least two safety exits shall be set up in each fire floor or dust-free area of the production floor. Only an area with an area of less than 50 square meters and less than 5 people may allow only one safety exit.
2) The net entrance should not be used as an evacuation exit. Because people's net routes are often roundabout, once the fireworks are diffused, it is very difficult to ask people to run outdoors quickly.
3) The shower room cannot be used as a general entrance and exit. Because this door is often two interlocked or automatic, once a failure occurs, it will affect evacuation very much. Therefore, bypass doors are usually set in the shower room, with more than 5 staff This gate must be set at all times. When leaving the dust-free workshop, workers should not walk through the shower room but bypass doors.
4) Considering the need to maintain the pressure in the room, the doors of each clean room in the dust-free area should be opened toward the room with high pressure, because the door is pressed by pressure, which is obviously contrary to the requirements of safe evacuation. In order to consider the two requirements of ordinary dust-free and emergency evacuation, the doors between the dust-free area and the non-dust-free area, and the door between the dust-free area and the outdoor are required to be treated as safety evacuation doors. The opening direction of the door is always toward the evacuation direction. The same is true of the separate security door.
Related tags: Dongguan Cleanroom ︱Dongguan Purification Workshop︱Dongguan Purification Project︱Dongguan Cleanroom Project︱Clean Room Project︱Dustless Workshop Installation︱Dongguan Cleanroom Decoration︱Dongguan Purification Workshop Decoration︱Dongguan Lixiang Air Conditioning Purification Project Limited the company
Article source: http://jimesale.com
Tan Yuming 137514616