Project CategoryMain project classification
1. Wash and disinfect hands in the locker room, and then put on clean clothes, masks and hats. Personal items should be placed in special cabinets.
2. Take off the slippers in the shoe changing room, and change into the changing room after putting on clean shoes.
3. After wearing a neat dress, enter the air shower room through the buffer room. It is not recommended to stay in the buffer room for a long time.
4. Return to the locker room through the air shower room, and stop taking off clean clothes, hats, masks, shoes, etc. before returning to the locker room.
5. Take off clean clothes, hats, and masks in the locker room. Do not touch the floor and other items when taking off clean clothes, hats, and masks. Do not wear clean clothes, hats, masks, etc. out of the locker room; Exit clean area after cleaning shoes.
6. All helmets should be worn during construction, and safety belts must be provided for elevated operations.
7. Wear the work permit at any time. The construction personnel shall follow the instructions of the owner and the respective engineers.
8. If there is any damage to the existing equipment systems, pipelines, etc. during construction, the relevant personnel should be notified immediately for disposal to protect the safety of the site.
9. When using electricity, it is necessary to follow the safety of electricity consumption and the rules of electricity safety of the owner to stop smoking, eating or anything else in the clean area.
10. If there is no protection method for the transportation of things or materials, the materials should be completely separated from the ground. Do not tow them on the ground to prevent damage to the floor.
11. When using electric welding as a last resort, both the ground and surrounding walls should be protected. The welding rules at the construction site must be followed when using electric welding.
12. Don't use oil. Don't leak oil from things. It is necessary to use clean aluminum ladders, scaffolding, and only trucks with rubber wheels are allowed.
13. For those who carry out pollution work, it is necessary to isolate the work area with plastic cloth.
14. If there is danger of danger at the construction site, it is necessary to mark it, and the flammable materials must be disposed of immediately after throwing away.