Project CategoryMain project classification
1. For users, the cleanliness of the Dongguan cleanroom is their most concerned focus. The biggest pollution source of the Dongguan cleanroom in operation is people and items entering the cleanroom. The dust particles produced during production also affect the indoor environment. Another reason for cleanliness.
2. Reasonable flow of people and logistics is of great significance for maintaining indoor cleanliness. Whether people change clothes and shower before entering the Dongguan clean room, and whether their clothing meets the standards of clean management standards. Some people with special production processes who require high cleanliness need to take a bath before entering; before entering the clean room, Does not change the packaging and shower, whether the replaced materials meet clean room standards and so on.
3. The workers in the Dongguan clean room must work strictly in accordance with the operating rules of the clean room. The doors and windows of the Dongguan clean room should be closed at any time. There should be a buffer zone for the transfer of people and items between the Dongguan clean room and the non-clean room, and there should be air bath equipment to prevent the convection of the air flow. It has nothing to do with production. Personnel cannot enter the Dongguan clean room.
4. The number of air changes and the air supply volume of the air-conditioning purification system in the Dongguan clean room are the main internal reasons for maintaining the positive pressure and cleanliness of the clean room.
5. The equipment in the Dongguan clean room requires regular, regular, and regular cleaning and maintenance, and whether the materials and cleaning liquids used in cleaning meet the requirements of clean room management.
6. The Dongguan dust-free workshop shall regularly test the dust particle concentration, the wind speed from the air outlet, temperature and humidity, etc., and make a maintenance plan based on the measurement results. The primary, intermediate, and high-efficiency filters in the air-conditioning purification system should be replaced regularly according to changes in wind speed and changes in indoor positive pressure.