Project CategoryMain project classification
First, the cleanliness, air temperature and humidity related shares of the clean room project exterior.
2. The construction area of the clean room workshop should be cleaned with a vacuum cleaner or other cleaning tools, and wiped with a cloth if necessary.
3. The transportation and storage of high-efficiency filters should be placed in the direction symbolized by the production plant. During transportation, it should be handled gently to prevent violent vibration and collision, and brutal loading and unloading is not allowed.
4. Regarding the high-efficiency filter, the device orientation must be correct: when the filter is combined with a corrugated plate in a vertical installation, the corrugated plate must be straight to the ground; the arrow on the outer frame should be the same as the airflow direction; when it is straight, the filter paper The direction of the crease should be straight to the ground.
Fifth, the connection between the vertical and layout of the filter is strictly prohibited. Leakage, deformation, damage and leaking of the filter are strictly prohibited. After installation, it is necessary to ensure that the inner wall is cleaned without dust, oil, rust and debris.
6. The amount of dust produced in the dust-free workshop can be considered by the equipment to be exhausted through part of the exhaust air, and does not flow into the room. The dust generated during the transportation of goods and materials is usually very small compared to the amount of dust emitted by the human body. It can be ignored; the application of color steel sandwich panels from the building exterior is also very small, usually accounting for less than 10%, so the dust is mainly from the staff, accounting for about 90%.
Seven, the total amount of air supply and the number of air changes per hour, the concentration of dust particles in the air. The pressure difference between the airtightness of the clean room project and the purification projects of different cleanliness levels and the non-ranking rooms of the purification projects.
8. Before the high-efficiency filter device is installed, it is necessary to completely clean and clean the dust-free workshop. If there is dust accumulated in the air-conditioning system, it should be cleaned and cleaned again to reach the cleaning needs. If a high-efficiency filter is installed in the skill mezzanine or ceiling, all cleaning and wiping should also be performed in the skill layer or ceiling.
Nine, the clean time of polluted air cleanliness of the clean room project and the overall air distribution system of the final filter.
X. Check the construction around, and admit that there is no damage to other things. In case of damage, tell the owner or engineer immediately.