Project CategoryMain project classification
I. To be done in the clean room engineering process:
1. There should be a clean construction environment.
2. During construction, "material clean", "people clean" and "environment clean" are required.
3. During the entire construction of the clean system, the tightness of the system must be ensured to prevent the penetration of external dusty air.
Sources of pollution in the clean room:
The pollution sources in the clean room mainly come from the following aspects:
1. Dust and bacteria in the atmosphere, dust particles and microorganisms brought by fresh air in the purification system.
2. Dust from operating personnel.
3. Dust generation of building envelopes and facilities.