Project CategoryMain project classification
Static test management of Dongguan clean room
1. Static electricity specifications: The static control range of ATC's dust-free workshop is between -150v and + 150v.
2. Grounding specification: The internal resistance control range of ATC's dust-free workshop is within 100 * 106Ω.
3. Test instruments and methods:
3.1. Apparatus: Digital static tester and multimeter.
3.2. Test the static charge of the product after the completion of each process: Align the digital electrostatic meter with the product. When the two red apertures coincide, press the lock switch to lock the test value and make relevant records.
3.3 Test the electrostatic charge on the surface of the electrostatic chair: Align the digital electrostatic meter with the product. When the two red circles overlap, press the lock switch to lock the test value and make relevant records.
3.4 Test the continuity between the static wire and the ground of each workbench: Connect one end of the multimeter's test lead to the ground and one end to the copper wire with the static wire exposed. Make a record after the data is stable.
4. Test frequency: The test frequency is once a month, and the specific test time is around the 15th of each month.
1. The person in charge of each electrostatic test record tests the electrostatic value at the prescribed time and fills in the "Static Test Record Form". If the electrostatic value exceeds the specified value range, immediately notify the production supervisor to stop improving the cable until the super static phenomenon no longer occurs for 30 consecutive minutes before resuming production.
2. The person in charge of the grounding test record of each locality shall test the continuity value at the prescribed time and fill in the "Ground Test Record Form". If the test value exceeds the specified value range, immediately notify the production supervisor to stop improving the cable until the test value is normal before resuming production.
3. At the same time, the "IPQC Bad Improvement Notice" was issued and the phase magnetic department was required to formulate countermeasures, record them and track their effectiveness.
4. Test precautions: When the two aperture instruments are reset to zero first, the two red apertures can be counted only when they are completely coincident.