Project CategoryMain project classification
Cleaning and disinfection of 100,000-level dust-free workshop containers
(1) Clean and disinfect immediately after using the 100,000-level dust-free workshop containers. 1.2 Replacement varieties must be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
(2) Detergent: Detergent and purified water are prepared at a ratio of 1:10, and purified water and water for injection are used.
(3) Disinfectant: 75% ethanol.
(4) Cleaning tools: plastic brush, fiber-free cloth.
(5) Cleaning place: 100,000-level container with storage room.
(6) Cleaning and disinfection procedures and methods:
6.1 Cleaning of circulating container equipment in Class 100,000 dust-free workshop : After using the container equipment, brush with purified water; if necessary, use a brush to pick up the detergent to scrub the inner and outer surfaces of the container to remove the stains of the medicinal solution; then rinse it with purified water Detergent residue until no detergent foam is generated, wipe off moisture with a cleaning cloth.
6.2 After cleaning, the turnover container is placed in a hot air circulation oven and dried upside down and stored on the appliance rack in the 100,000-level container storage room, after QA; after passing the inspection, the "cleaned" status flag is displayed.
6.3 Cleaning of stainless steel containers that are directly in contact with medicines: After use, clean the containers with purified water; if necessary, use a brush to pick up the detergent to scrub the internal and external surfaces of the container to remove the stains of the liquid medicine; then rinse the detergent with purified water Residue until no detergent foam is generated, wipe off the moisture with a cleaning cloth, and then wipe it with a fiber-free cloth with 75% ethanol to disinfect it again.
6.4 Store the sterilized stainless steel containers and utensils in the 100,000-class container and utensil storage room. The covered ones should be covered with lids, and the uncovered ones should be placed in the designated covered containers. Hang the "Cleaned" and "Disinfected" status signs.
(7) The disinfection period of the 100,000-level dust-free workshop containers is valid for 3 days, and those that exceed 3 days should be cleaned and disinfected again.
(8) Evaluation of cleaning effect: After cleaning the reusable container, there should be no visible liquid stains or residues on the surface. All surfaces of stainless steel appliances should be bright and clean without visible dirt.
(9) Cleaning and storage of cleaning tools: After cleaning and drying according to the "Cleaning rules for cleaning tools in clean rooms (areas)", store them in a 100,000-level sanitary ware room for future use.
(10) The operator should make cleaning and disinfection records in time after cleaning.