Project CategoryMain project classification
Dongguan Central Air Conditioning Installation Company teaches you how to save energy
(1) Open the window and ventilate for a period of time before starting up every day to reduce the indoor toxic gas concentration and keep the air fresh.
(2) The air outlet is kept smooth. Do not pile up large items to block the wind head, affect the cooling or heating effect, and increase power consumption.
(3) Open the doors and windows as little as possible when the air conditioner is running. Frequently opening and closing the doors and windows will reduce the cooling or heating effect of the air conditioner and spread the power.
(4) Curtains should be installed in air-conditioned rooms. In summer, direct sunlight can block air conditioning electricity by about 5%. In winter, daylight can enter the room, and curtains can be used at night to prevent heat loss.
(5) Clean the air inlet filter and air outlet adjustment board of the air conditioner on schedule, so that the air inlet of the clean air conditioner can be unobstructed, keep the air clean, reduce energy consumption, and also be beneficial to human health.
(6) The air conditioner should not be turned on and off frequently. Do not start and close the air conditioner frequently because the room temperature has reached or exceeded the set temperature. The air conditioner should be automatically started and closed by the temperature controller.
(7) Scientifically set the temperature and air volume at startup and in use. When you just start up, set high cold or high heat and large air volume to make the period reach the ideal temperature quickly. When the temperature is suitable, change to common temperature, medium and low air volume. , Reduce energy consumption and reduce noise.
(8) When the employee leaves the room for a long time, turn off the air conditioner 10 minutes in advance to save power.