Project CategoryMain project classification
Cleaning matters in Dongguan clean room
1. Replace the special anti-static clothing, wear a hat and a mask, and then enter the dust-free workshop in Dongguan after dust removal through the air bath dust extraction channel.
2. Prepare cleaning tools and supplies and place them in the specified location, then start cleaning.
3. Pick up the ground garbage and proceed from inside to outside according to the order of the production line.
4. The waxing of the dust-free workshop floor in Dongguan must be carried out strictly according to the plan and cleaning procedures, and antistatic wax must be used.
5. Use clean paper or dust-free cloth from top to bottom to clean indoor glass, walls and shelves.
6. Use clean dust to push the ground carefully and clean from the inside out. The ground is littered with dirt, stains, and water.
7. Clean up the floor of the production line, under the workbench, and under the chairs by using the rest time of the production line staff.
8. Regularly clean the ceiling, air conditioning vents, ceiling light partitions, and under-floor floors. The cleaning procedures and materials used must be approved by the factory affairs department, and use the holidays and work breaks as planned.
9. Dump the trash in the trash bin and bin on time and check it. After strict classification according to regulations, it will be sorted and placed in the designated garbage room after inspection by the production line administrator or security guard.
10. After the cleaning work is completed, all cleaning supplies need to be received in the designated clean room, stored separately from ordinary tools, to avoid cross-contamination, neatly placed, and not to be randomly placed in the Dongguan clean room.