Project CategoryMain project classification
Airflow problem in Dongguan clean room installation
1. Indoor pollution sources: building components, number of people and operating activities, process equipment, process materials, and process processing are all sources of dust particles, which vary depending on the specific situation and vary greatly.
2. Indoor airflow pattern and distribution: Unidirectional flow requires uniform and equal flow lines, but it will be affected by the layout of process equipment and position changes and personnel activities to form local vortices; non-unidirectional flow requires full mixing to avoid Dead angle and temperature stratification.
3. Economic considerations: Excessive airflow speeds increase investment and operating costs. Appropriate airflow speeds are a reasonable combination of the above factors. Excessive airflows are often unnecessary and not necessarily effective.
4. Self-cleaning time (recovery time) control requirements: The accidental release of pollutants or the interruption of pollutants or air flow in the Dongguan clean room or the intermittent convective air flow or the movement of people and equipment during normal operation will cause cleanliness. The time for self-purification that deteriorates and returns to the original cleanliness depends on the airflow speed; the control requirements for self-purification time depend on the tolerance of this time frame (under deteriorated cleanliness) to the quality and yield of the product.
5, the efficiency of the final filter: under a certain amount of indoor dust, you can use a higher efficiency filter to reduce the airflow speed; to save energy should consider using a higher efficiency filter and reduce the airflow speed, or use Lower efficiency filters use higher air velocity to minimize the product of flow and resistance
6. For Dongguan cleanrooms with low cleanliness requirements, sometimes the number of air changes depends on the indoor heat removal requirements.
The above factors are difficult to quantify, and can only be analyzed and compared and estimated. Therefore, in engineering applications, the air velocity of the Dongguan clean room is often determined by referring to the recommendations or reference values of relevant specifications and guidelines, and then comprehensively considering the above factors according to specific circumstances.