Project CategoryMain project classification
Clean room safety requirements:
First, clean room notice
1. Before entering the clean room, you must inform the manager and pass basic training.
2. It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the clean room, eat (drink) food, foreign objects (such as ⎝⎛中国足彩app⎞⎠papers, magazines, pencils, etc.) are not allowed to bring in, and joking, running and reunion are strictly prohibited.
3. Before entering the clean room, take off your shoes at the specified place, put your shoes in a shoe cabinet, your outer clothing in a wardrobe, personal items in a private cabinet, and no food in the cabinet.
4. To enter the clean room, you must first put on masks, clean hats, clean clothes and shoe covers in accordance with the procedures in the changing room, then clean them in the air clean room, and step on the dust removal carpet (on the floor of the clean room). Got to enter.
5. When wearing a mask, the mask should be worn over the nose. The principle is to cover the nostril to prevent contamination of the chip during breathing.
6. Wear dust-free clothes. Clean clothes and hair before dust-free hats, so as not to feel uncomfortable after wearing dust-free clothes.
7. After grooming, first wear a dust-free cap. The principle of wearing a dust-free cap is:
(1) The hair must be completely covered in the cap and must not be exposed.
(2) The hem of the dust-free cap should be flat on the shoulders. After putting on the work clothes, the party should not get rid of it and expose the shoulders and neck.
8. After putting on the dust-free cap, wear the dust-free clothing. The dust-free clothing should be appropriate in size to avoid the risk of short pants or sleeves and bare skin. When dressing, pay attention to the flatness of the underside of the cap. Status, dust-free clothing can not be reversed.
9. Put on the shoe cover only after wearing clean clothes, pull on the shoe cover and flatten the shoe cover, and cover the trouser tube.
10. When wearing gloves, avoid touching the palms and fingertips of the gloves with bare hands (to prevent sodium ion contamination). After wearing gloves, put the wrists of the gloves in the sleeves to isolate the source of pollution.
11. After the dust-free clothes are properly dressed, wash the dust and step on the dust-removal blanket to enter the clean room.
12. Regardless of entering or leaving the clean room, you must take off your clean clothes in the locker room according to regulations. Do not do it in other areas, especially do not take off while walking in the clean room.
13. Dust-free clothes, shoe covers, etc. should be cleaned regularly. If they are damaged, they should be replaced with new ones immediately.
14. When taking off the dust-free clothes, the order is reversed when wearing.
15. Take off the clean clothes and put them in the upper cabinet in the locker room; shoe covers should be placed under the clean clothes.
16. In the locker in the locker room, no items other than dust-free clothes and other prescribed items should be placed.
17. Except the required paper and articles, no other articles can be brought into the clean room.
18. Dust-free clothes, etc. must not be carried out of the clean room and placed in the prescribed space after use.
19. Masks and gloves can be stored or reused according to their own conditions.
20. Anything that enters the clean room must be wiped clean with a spray.
21. For the entry of any equipment, please inform the administrator and wipe it clean in a clean room before entering.
22. Instruments that have not passed the assessment are forbidden to use. In case of emergency, proper treatment must be performed according to the emergency treatment steps, such as turning off water, electricity, gas and other switches.
23. Never set fire in a clean room to avoid accidents.
Second, clean room operation instructions
1. When handling the chip, you must wear fiber-free gloves and use clean tweezers to hold the chip. Do not touch the chip with your fingers or anything else. The chip that has been contaminated by contact must be cleaned before it can be used further:
(1) If the front end of any tweezers (that is, the chip holding end) is touched, or the tweezers are dropped on the ground, they must be cleaned. Do not wipe the dirty tweezers with a paper towel or cloth.
(2) After the chip is cleaned and before the next procedure, if it is touched by a finger, it must be cleaned again.
(3) When placing the chip on a quartz boat and preparing to enter the furnace tube, if the tweezers used are found to be contaminated or the chip is conspicuously caused by tweezers, the chip must be cleaned again and replaced with clean tweezers. .
2. The chip must be placed in a box, covered and stored in a specified position, and as far as possible, it should not be exposed.
3. Avoid talking on the chip to prevent saliva from splashing on the chip. Before the chip enters the diffusion furnace, please pay special attention to prevent the above actions. If the chip is stained with fiber debris, spray it with a nitrogen gun.
4. When removing the chip from the carrier such as Teflon crystal boat, QuartzBoat, etc., you must lift it up vertically to avoid scratching the chip. The microscope lens must be separated from the chip. Remove the chip from the suction mount.
5. If the oxide layer has been grown on the chip, do not use a diamond knife to write on the chip before sending it to the yellow light chamber.
6. During operation, never put your hands in the washing sink, whether or not you are wearing gloves.
7. When handling chips in a chemical station or oven, be sure to place the chips in a Teflon crystal boat. Do not use plastic boxes.
8. When the chip is placed in a quartz boat, if the chip is dropped on the ground or in the hand, the chip must be cleaned again before entering the oxidation furnace.
9. Do not touch the inside of the chip box. If it is touched or contaminated by broken chips, it must be cleaned again.
10. Gloves, waste paper and other miscellaneous things should not be left on the operating table. Gloves must be replaced with new ones if they are burnt, frayed, or become fibrous.
11. Never open unfamiliar instruments and various on-off valve controls or handles without instructions.
12. Please inform the relevant personnel about strange smell or abnormal reaction solution, color, sound, etc.
13. If the instrument is damaged due to incorrect operation, please inform the responsible person or teacher immediately.
14. The chip box must be kept clean in and out of the clean room and sealed with plastic wrap. Offenders must not enter.
15. All ball-point pens and dust-free notebooks are used for records in the clean room. Generally, paper and pencils must not be carried in.
Three, yellow light area operation instructions
1. Humidity and temperature will affect the alignment work. Pay attention to the temperature and humidity in the yellow light area, and reduce the number of people near the alignment machine to reduce the changes in humidity and temperature.
2. If the photoresist has not been exposed, the chip must not be carried out of the yellow light area to avoid light exposure.
3. The photoresist has been installed, and the chip waiting to be exposed should be placed in an opaque blue-black crystal box, and the cover must be closed properly.
4. When using the photomask, you should hold the edge and not touch the surface of the photomask. Under any circumstances, the chromium film of the photomask must not contact with other objects to prevent scratching. The falling dust of the photomask can be blown by nitrogen gun.
5. When exposing, avoid looking directly at the mercury lamp of the exposure machine.
Fourth, the use of tweezers
1. After entering the laboratory, wear gloves before removing tweezers to avoid contamination.
2. Only use clean tweezers to hold the chip. Once the tweezers are dropped on the ground or touched by hands, or contaminated by other reasons, they must be cleaned before reuse.
3. After using the tweezers, they should be placed in the specified place of each station. Do not place them arbitrarily. If there are special process tweezers, keep them after use. Do not mix them with the tweezers in the laboratory.
4. Hold the tweezers in a "holding pen style" to grab the chip.
5. When picking the chip, the order should be picked from the back to the front, and when putting back the chip, put it back from the front to the back to avoid scratching the chip surface.
6. When picking up the chip, place the "short side" (saw-shaped head) on the front side of the chip and the "long side" (flat head) on the back side of the chip. Do not damage the chip.
7. Never touch the tweezers into the acid tank or DI Water tank.
8. The tweezers can only be used to grab the chip, and it is not allowed to use for other purposes.
Fifth, the use of chemicals
1. The entry and exit of chemicals must be registered, the administrator must be notified, and the material safety data sheet (MSDS) must be attached to the entrance of the laboratory.
2. Before using chemicals, please read the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) and inform the administrator.
3. Before changing the acid, you must wear an acid-resistant plastic skirt, acid-proof long-sleeved gloves, head-wearing goggles, and plastic acid-proof shoes.
4. Do not open the cap of the acid bottle arbitrarily, and lock the cap immediately after use.
5. When diluting acid solution, remember to add acid to water, never add water to acid.
6. Don't try any chemicals or smell the medicine in the container.
7. When it is unknown which medicine is in the container, do not shake or invert the container.
8. All chemicals must be operated in a well-ventilated or vented place.
9. When operating various acids, read the operating specifications.
10. Acids and alkalis can be stored in a cabinet with ventilation equipment, but they must not be stored with organic solvents.
11. Please put waste acid in waste acid bucket, do not dump it arbitrarily, and do not mix it with organic solution.
12. Put the waste organic solution into the organic waste liquid bucket, and do not arbitrarily dump or pour into the waste acid bucket.
13. Do not change the solution in the container at will.
14. If you want to carry the solution by yourself, please inform it in advance before you can carry it in. If the solution you want to carry yourself is dangerous, you must carry out the evaluation before you carry it in. Please clearly indicate the container contents and storage on the container. the term.
15. Waste liquid treatment: The waste liquid is separated into acid, alkali, hydrofluoric acid, organic, etc., and processed separately and registered. The recovery barrel is clearly marked. The waste liquid barrel contains hydrofluoric acid and other acids and bases. Never touch it with your hands.
16. Water leakage or acid leakage treatment: In case of water leakage or acid leakage, to ensure safety, you must never touch it with your hands. Close the main power switch and related valves first, and then treat it with a dust-free cloth or acid-alkali absorber and report it. Device manager.
Operation of ChemStation
1. Wear rubber gloves and masks as required during operation.
2. Do not put the plastic box in the acid tank or cleaning tank.
3. Before adding any solution, be sure to check the solvent in the container before adding.
4. When working in a ChemStation, you should develop a good working posture. Avoid leaning your upper body forward over the chemical tank and the cleaning tank. This can prevent danger on the one hand and reduce the chance of contamination on the other.
5. When the chemical station is not in operation, the person with the cover should cover the cover at any time and turn off the water switch for cleaning the water tank.
6. When chemicals are spilled on clothes, skin, face, or eyes, rinse the affected area with water for more than 15 minutes immediately, and the skin color must return to normal, and emergency treatment should be arranged immediately.
7. Chemicals should be swiftly responded to when leaked, and should be handled appropriately. Evacuation should follow the instructions if necessary.
8. Use rubber gloves on each ChemStation to avoid touching the machine, workbench, and other equipment. Please wear dust-free gloves for general operations.
Related tags: Dongguan Cleanroom ︱Dongguan Purification Workshop︱Dongguan Purification Project︱Dongguan Cleanroom Project︱Clean Room Project︱Dustless Workshop Installation︱Dongguan Cleanroom Decoration︱Dongguan Purification Workshop Decoration︱Dongguan Lixiang Air Conditioning Purification Project Limited the company
Article source: http://jimesale.com Tan Yuming 13751461639