Project CategoryMain project classification
What are the categories of clean room:
1. Chaotic flow:
The air enters the clean room from the air conditioning box through the air duct and the air filter (HEPA) in the clean room, and is returned to the air by the wall panels or elevated floors on both sides of the clean room. The airflow moves in a non-linear manner and is in an irregular turbulent or vortex state. This type is suitable for clean room class 1,000-100,000.
2. Laminar flow:
The laminar air flow moves into a uniform straight line. The air enters the room through a filter with a coverage of 100% and is returned to the air from the raised floor or the partition walls on both sides. This type is suitable for use in environments with high demand for clean room grades. , Generally its clean room grade is Class 1 ~ 100. Its types can be divided into two types:
(1) Horizontal laminar flow in the clean room: Horizontal air blows out from the filter in one direction and returns to the air from the return air system on the opposite wall. The dust is discharged to the outside with the wind direction. Generally, the pollution is serious on the downstream side.
(2) Vertical laminar flow in the clean room: The ceiling of the room is completely covered by ULPA filters, and the air is blown from top to bottom, which can obtain a high degree of cleanliness. Dust generated by the process or staff can be quickly discharged out of the room Does not affect other work areas.
3. Compound type:
The composite type is a combination or combination of the turbulent flow type and the laminar flow type, which can provide local ultra-clean air.
(1) Cleanroom clean tunnel: 100% coverage of the process area or work area with HEPA or ULPA filters to increase the cleanliness level to above 10, which can save installation and operation costs. This type needs to isolate the working area of the operator from the product and machine maintenance to avoid affecting the work and quality during machine maintenance. Most ULSI processes use this type. The clean tunnel has two other advantages: A. Easy expansion and expansion; B. It can be easily performed in the maintenance area when servicing equipment.
(2) Clean pipes in dust-free workshop: Surround and purify the automatic production line through which the product process passes, and raise the cleanliness level to above 100. Because the product is isolated from the operator and the dusty environment, a small amount of air can be used to obtain good cleanliness, which can save energy. The automatic production line without manual work is most suitable for use. Suitable for the pharmaceutical, food and semiconductor industries.
(3) Clean room with local clean room: The cleanliness level of the product process area in the turbulent clean room with a clean room rating of 10,000 to 100,000 is increased to a level of 10 to 1,000 or higher for production purposes; this is the case.
(4) Temperature, humidity and wind speed requirements for Class 1 ~ 100 dust-free workshops
Related Links: Dongguan Clean Room ︱ Dongguan Purification Workshop ︱ Dongguan Purification Project ︱ Dongguan Clean Room Project ︱ Clean Room Engineering ︱ Clean Room Installation ︱ Dongguan Clean Room Decoration ︱ Dongguan Clean Room Decoration ︱ Clean Room Clean Equipment ︱ Dongguan Li Xiang purification project
Article source: http://jimesale.com Tan Yuming 13751461639