The basic treatment of Dongguan central air-conditioning maintenance
Dongguan Central Air Conditioning Maintenance Principle:
Cleaning is the process of removing dirt attached to the surface of an object through physical or chemical methods to restore it to its appearance. Various bacteria and algae in circulating water are cleared by sterilizing agent. Participate in stripping agents, scattered biological slime; participate in chemical cleaning agents, dispersants, and disperse and clean out rust, scale, and oil to provide a clean metal appearance; put in a pre-filming agent to form a dense polymer maintenance on the metal surface Film to play an anti-corrosive role; to participate in corrosion inhibitors to prevent rusting of metals; to participate in polymer scale inhibitors to prevent precipitation of calcium and magnesium ions.
Fundamental methods for maintenance and repair of central air conditioning in Dongguan:
1. Clean the air filter frequently. Normally once every 2-3 weeks. The steps are: remove the panel; pull out the air filter; clean the air filter. Rinse the air filter under the tap. Because the filter is made of a plastic frame and polyester filament, it cannot be washed with hot water above 40 ° C to prevent shrinkage and deformation. After cleaning, you can dry the water on the filter net, insert it into the panel, and install the air conditioner.
2. Maintain the cooling fins of the condenser and evaporator. The cooling fins of the condenser and evaporator are made of 0.15 mm aluminum sheets inserted into copper tubes and expanded. They cannot withstand collisions. If the cooling fins (upside down) are damaged, it will affect the cooling effect of the air conditioner and make it cool. Reduced efficiency. Therefore, pay special attention to protection. Maintain the refrigeration system. If the components of the refrigeration system or the connecting pipes are damaged, the refrigerant will leak and the air conditioner will not be able to cool.
3. Use fuses (fuses) correctly. Select the specification of the fuse according to the rated current indicated in the product clarification book. If it is too large, it will not protect the fuse. If it is too small, it will often blow.
4. The manual controlled stop and on time of the air conditioner should be more than 2 minutes apart, and cannot be stopped and turned on continuously. Protect the electrical system from moisture. Electrical systems are prone to leakage after being wet. Therefore, the electrical system parts must not be exposed to water, especially in the weather of the sky and the rainy season, we must pay attention to moisture prevention. Always check that the power plug is in good contact with the socket. There should be no looseness or looseness.
5. Pay attention to the operating sound of the air conditioner. When you hear abnormal noise during the operation of the air conditioner, such as metal collision noise, motor buzzing sound, and shell vibration sound, etc., you should immediately shut down and check the reason. Do not continue to use it consciously to avoid greater damage.