Project CategoryMain project classification
Architectural layout and design requirements for cleanrooms and cleanrooms:
The architectural layout of the clean room is closely related to the purification and air conditioning system. The purification and air conditioning system must obey the overall layout of the building, and the building layout must also comply with the principles of the purification and air conditioning system in order to fully play the relevant functions. The designer of the purification air conditioner must not only understand the building layout to consider the layout of the system, but also put forward requirements for the building layout to make it conform to the principle of clean rooms.
First, the layout of the clean room
The clean room generally includes three parts: a clean area, a quasi-clean area, and an auxiliary area. The layout of the clean room can be in the following ways:
1. Wrap around the outer gallery: The outer gallery can have windows and no windows, which are also used for visiting and placing some equipment, and some have on-site heating in the outer gallery. The outer window must be a double sealed window.
2. Inside corridor type: The clean room is located on the periphery, and the corridor is located on the inside. The corridor's cleanliness level is generally higher, even the same level as the clean room.
3. Two-end type: The clean area is set on one side, and the quasi-clean and auxiliary rooms are set on the other side.
4. Core type: In order to save land and shorten pipelines, the clean area can be used as the core, surrounded by various auxiliary rooms and concealed pipes. This method avoids the impact of outdoor climate on the clean area and reduces the cold. Thermal energy consumption is conducive to energy saving.
Second, the purification route
In order to minimize the pollution caused by human activities during the operation, before entering the clean area, personnel must change clean clothes and shower, bathe, and disinfect. These measures are referred to as "purification of the human body" for short. The clean room in the clean room should be ventilated, and positive pressure should be maintained for other rooms such as the entrance side, and a little positive pressure should be maintained for the toilet and shower, while the toilet and shower should be maintained under negative pressure.
Third, the material purification route
All kinds of objects must be purified before being sent to the clean area, referred to as "materials". The material purification route should be separated from the person's net route. If the material and personnel can only enter the clean room at the same place, they must also enter separately. The material is first subjected to rough purification treatment. For occasions where the production line is not strong, an intermediate warehouse can be set in the middle of the material route. If the production line is strong, the straight-through material route is adopted, and sometimes it is necessary to set up multiple purification and transfer facilities in the middle of the straight line. In the system design, the rough and fine purification stages of the clean room will blow off a lot of raw particles, so the relative clean area should be maintained at negative pressure or zero pressure. If the risk of pollution is high, the inlet direction should also be maintained at negative pressure .
Fourth, pipeline organization
Clean room pipelines are very complex, so they are all concealed and organized. Specific hidden organization methods are as follows.
）顶部技术夹层。 ( 1 ) Top technical mezzanine. In this kind of interlayer, the cross section of the supply and return air pipes is generally the largest, so it is the first object to be considered in the interlayer. It is usually arranged at the top of the mezzanine, and electrical pipelines are arranged below it. When the bottom plate of such a sandwich can bear a certain weight, filters and exhaust equipment can be provided on it.
）房间技术夹层。 ( 2 ) The technical mezzanine of the room. Compared with only the top mezzanine, this method can reduce the wiring and height of the mezzanine, and can eliminate the technical lanes required for the return air duct to return to the upper mezzanine. In the lower clamping channel, there can also be a fan power equipment distribution, and the upper clamping channel of a certain clean room can also serve as the lower clamping channel of the upper layer.
2. Technical clip (wall)
The horizontal pipelines in the upper and lower mezzanines are generally turned into vertical pipelines, and the hidden space where the vertical pipelines are located is the technical clamping channel. The technical clamping channel can also place some auxiliary equipment that is not suitable in a clean room, and can even be used as a general return air duct or static pressure box, and some can be installed with light pipe radiators. Since most of these technical clamping channels (walls) use lightweight partitions, they can be easily adjusted when the process is adjusted.
3. Technical shaft
If it is said that the technical clamping channel (wall) often does not cross the floor, the technical shaft is used when the floor is needed, and it is often part of the building structure and is permanent. Because the technical shafts connect the layers in series, in order to prevent fire, after the internal pipeline installation is completed, the layers must be closed with materials with a fire resistance not lower than the floor, and the maintenance work is carried out in layers. The maintenance doors must be provided with fire doors.
Regardless of the technical sandwich, the technical tunnel or the technical shaft, when it also doubles as an air duct, its inner surface must be treated in accordance with the requirements of the inner surface of the clean room.
V. Machine room location
近要求送风量大的洁净室，力求风管的线路最短。 The air-conditioning room is best * near clean rooms with large air supply requirements, and strive to have the shortest air duct lines. However, in terms of preventing noise and vibration, it is required to separate the clean room from the machine room. Both aspects are considered. The separation methods are:
1. Structural separation method. There are several types:
）沉降缝隔开式。 ( 1 ) Separation of settlement joints. The settlement joint is passed between the clean room and the machine room to play a role of division.
）夹壁墙隔开式。 ( 2 ) Separated wall type. * 洁净室，不是公用一面墙隔墙，而是各自有各自的隔墙，而两面隔墙之间留有一定宽度的夹缝。 If the machine room is tight and clean room, instead of a common wall partition, each has its own partition, and a gap of a certain width is left between the two partition walls.
）辅助室隔开式。 ( 3 ) Separate auxiliary room. An auxiliary room is set up between the clean room and the machine room to play a buffering role.
2. Dispersion method. There are several types:
）屋面上或吊顶上分散方式：现在常把机房设在最上层屋面上的做法，使之远离下面的洁净室，但屋面下一层最好设为辅助或管理室层，或者作为技术夹层。 ( 1 ) Decentralized method on the roof or ceiling: Nowadays, it is often practiced to place the machine room on the uppermost roof to keep it away from the clean room below. However, it is better to set the lower floor as an auxiliary or management room floor, or as a technology. Sandwich.
）地下分散式：把机房设于地下室。 ( 2 ) Distributed underground: The machine room is located in the basement.
3. Independent building method. Separate the machine room from the clean room building, but it should be close to the clean room. The equipment room should pay attention to vibration isolation and sound insulation. The ground should be completely waterproofed and drained. 2 ～ 3 倍，隔声：除去系统上安装消声器外，大型机房可考虑在墙壁上贴附有一定吸声性能的材料，要装隔声门，切忌在与洁净区的隔墙上开门。 Vibration isolation: vibration-proof treatment should be performed on the support and base of the fan, motor, water pump, etc. of the vibration source, and even if necessary, install the equipment on the concrete plate, and then support the plate with anti-vibration material. The weight of the plate should be 2 to 3 times the total weight of the equipment , sound insulation: Except for the installation of mufflers on the system, large-scale machine rooms can consider attaching materials with a certain sound absorption performance on the walls. Sound insulation doors must be installed. Open the door.
Six, safe evacuation
Since the clean room is a highly airtight building, its safe evacuation becomes a very important and prominent problem, and it is also closely related to the installation of the purification air conditioning system. The following points should generally be noted:
2 个安全出口，只有面积小于 50 ㎡，人员少于 5 人时，可允许只设一个安全出口。 1. At least two safety exits shall be set up in each fire floor or clean area of the production floor , and only one safety exit may be allowed when the area is less than 50 square meters and there are less than 5 people.
2. The net entrance should not be used as an evacuation exit. Because people's net routes are often roundabout, once the fireworks are diffused, it is very difficult to ask people to run outdoors quickly.
5 人时必须设此门。 3 , the shower room can not be used as a general access channel, because this door is often two interlocked or automatic, once a failure occurs, it will affect evacuation, so bypass doors are generally set in the shower room, staff more than 5 people This gate must be set at all times. When leaving the clean room, the staff should not walk through the shower room and should bypass the door.
* 压力把门压紧，这显然和安全疏散的要求相反。 4. For the doors of each clean room in the clean zone, considering the need to maintain the pressure in the room, the opening direction should be towards the room with high pressure, because the door should be pressed with pressure, which is obviously contrary to the requirements of safe evacuation. In order to consider the two requirements of ordinary cleanliness and emergency evacuation, the door between clean area and non-clean area, and the door between clean area and outdoor are required to be treated as safety evacuation doors. The opening direction is always towards the evacuation direction. The same is true of security doors.
Related links: Dongguan air-conditioning purification project, Dongguan dust-free purification equipment, Changan central air-conditioning project, low-voltage power distribution project, Dongguan purification ventilation project, Dongguan dust-free purification project, hydropower installation project, Dongguan 100,000-level dust-free workshop, Dongguan City Power Xiang Air Conditioning Purification Engineering Co., Ltd.
Article source: http://jimesale.com Tan Yuming 13751461639