10,000-level dust-free workshop process operation characteristics
1. Clean room dust-free cloth should be used for the walls of Class 10,000 dust-free workshops;
2. Configure cleaner with 90% deionized water and 10% isopropanol;
3. Use approved clean room special detergent;
4. Check the garbage bins in the workshop and the preparation room every day and remove them in time.
5. Vacuum every floor. At each shift, the work should be done on the map, such as where it ends and where it starts.
6. The floor of the clean room should use a special mop.
7. In the dust-free workshop, use a special vacuum cleaner with a high-efficiency filter.
When determining a centralized or decentralized purification air-conditioning system, factors such as the characteristics of the production process and the cleanliness level, area, and location of the purification workshop air should be considered. When the area of continuous production process 10,000-level dust-free workshop or purification workshop is large, clean rooms with centralized locations and strict requirements for noise control and vibration control should adopt centralized purification air conditioning systems.
If the air-purifying system requires electric heating, a tubular electric heater should be selected, and the location should be arranged on the upwind side of the high-efficiency air filter, and fire safety measures should be taken.
The blower can be selected according to the total air supply volume and total resistance value of the purified air conditioning system. The resistance of the medium efficiency and high efficiency air filter should be calculated based on twice its initial resistance.
In addition to the DC system and the system that sets the on-duty fan in the purification project, the purification air conditioning system should take preventive measures to prevent outdoor polluted air from entering the purification workshop through the fresh air outlet.