Project CategoryMain project classification
Ventilation and air-conditioning projects include seven sub-sub-projects: air supply and exhaust systems, smoke prevention and exhaust systems, dust protection systems, air conditioning systems, air purification systems, refrigeration equipment systems, and air conditioning water systems.
系统的组成；工程施工内容、程序及其技术要点；洁净度的等级及洁净空调工程施工技术要求。 The key points are: the composition of the ventilation and air-conditioning system; the construction content, procedures and technical points of the project; the grade of cleanliness and the technical requirements for the construction of the clean air-conditioning project.
Master the construction procedures of ventilation and air-conditioning engineering
I. Composition and category of ventilation and air conditioning systems
(A) the composition of the ventilation system
Including: intake air treatment equipment, such as air filtration equipment, heat and humidity treatment equipment and air purification equipment;
Blower or exhaust fan;
Air duct system, such as air duct, air supply vent, exhaust vent, exhaust hood, etc .;
Exhaust gas treatment equipment, such as dust collector, harmful gas purification equipment, wind cap, etc.
2. The categories of ventilation systems are:
(Two) the composition of the air conditioning system
——Air treatment equipment, heat and cold sources, air-conditioning wind system, water system, control and regulating device
(1) Air treatment equipment: air heating or cooling equipment, air humidification or dehumidification equipment, air purification equipment, etc .; its role is to treat the supply air to a certain state.
(2) Heat and cold sources: Commonly used heat sources are boilers and electric heaters that provide hot water or steam.
(3) Air-conditioning wind system: It consists of fan and air duct system.
(4) Water system: Including the water system and the cooling water system of the refrigerating equipment that transport chilled water (or hot water) from the refrigeration system (or heat source) to the air treatment equipment. It consists of a pump and a water pipe system.
(5) Control and adjustment device: The function of the device is to adjust the cooling, heat, and air volume of the air-conditioning system, so that the work of the air-conditioning system can adapt to the changes in the air-conditioning working conditions, so as to control the indoor air condition within the required range.
Main contents and construction procedures of ventilation and air-conditioning engineering
——Construction content of ventilation and air-conditioning engineering:
It mainly includes: installation of ventilation and air treatment equipment, prefabrication and installation of other piping systems of duct machines, installation of automatic control systems, system commissioning and project trial operation.
工程的施工程序： ——Construction procedures of ventilation and air-conditioning engineering:
Preparation for construction— → Duct and component processing— → Intermediate acceptance of duct and components— → Installation of duct system— → Tightness test of duct system— → Installation of air conditioning equipment and air conditioning water system— → Testing and adjustment of duct system → Commissioning of air-conditioning system— → Complete acceptance check of comprehensive efficiency of refrigeration air-conditioning system.
Third, the construction technology points of the air duct system
Ventilation and air conditioning engineering duct systems can be divided according to their working pressure (P):
There are three categories of low pressure system (P≤500Pa), medium voltage system (500 <P≤l500Pa) and high voltage system (P> l500Pa).
(I) General requirements for making duct systems
1. The production and installation of air duct systems shall be carried out in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contractual agreements or engineering negotiation records, relevant construction plans and standards.
2. The plates, profiles and other finished materials used in the production of air ducts shall comply with the relevant national product standards and design requirements, and shall have corresponding factory inspection qualification certification documents.
Construction technology attention:
A——The covering material of non-metal composite duct pipe must be non-combustible, and the insulation material inside the duct with thermal insulation performance should not be lower than the level of non-combustible Bl; the connectors used in the production of the duct are non-combustible or non-combustible Grade material
C——The fire resistance rating of the air duct of the smoke prevention and exhaust system shall meet the design requirements. The main body, frame, connection and fixing materials and gaskets of the air duct, valve components, heat insulation materials, and flexible short pipes and mufflers shall be made of non-combustible materials. material.
If there is no requirement for the design of the duct pipe thickness of the smoke extraction system, it can be selected according to the duct pipe thickness of the high pressure system.
Related links: Dongguan air-conditioning purification project, Dongguan dust-free purification equipment, Changan central air-conditioning project, low-voltage power distribution project, Dongguan purification ventilation project, Dongguan cooling and damp curtain, Dongguan Lixiang Air-conditioning Purification Engineering Co., Ltd.
Article source: http://jimesale.com Tan Yuming 13751461639