Project CategoryMain project classification
A clean room does not mean that there is no pollution. This only means that the pollutants have been collected and concentrated for discharge to the outside.
The amount of dust from the 10,000-level dust-free workshop can be excluded from the equipment through local exhaust, and does not flow into the room. The dust from products and materials during transportation is generally very small compared to the amount of dust from the human body and can be ignored. ; Due to the application of metal half-walls (color steel sandwich panels), the dust from the building surface is also very small, generally accounting for less than 10%, and the dust is mainly from people, accounting for about 90%. In terms of the amount of dust emitted by people, due to the improvement of clothing materials and styles, the absolute amount of dust emitted has also continued to decrease.
2, the amount of hair
Pollution from staff:
1) Skin: Humans usually complete complete skin replacement every four days, and humans lose about 1,000 pieces of skin per minute (average size is 30603 microns)
2) Hair: Human hair (about 50-100 microns in diameter) has been falling off.
3) Drool: Including sodium, enzymes, salts, potassium, chloride and food particles.
4) Daily clothing: particles, fiber, silica, cellulose, various chemicals and bacteria.
5) Human being still and sitting will produce 10,000 particles larger than 0.3 micron per minute.
6) Humans will produce 1,000,000 particles larger than 0.3 micrometers per minute when they perform actions on the head and torso.
7) When humans walk at a speed of 0.9m / s, 5 million particles larger than 0.3 micrometers will be produced per minute.