Project CategoryMain project classification
The selection of materials in the clean room decoration is very important
In the decoration of a 100,000-level dust-free workshop , the selection of materials is very important. Just like a decent dress, a reasonable choice will play a icing on the cake. Here, Lixiang Air Conditioning Purification Project tells you some selection requirements:
1. In the interior decoration design of Class 100,000 dust-free workshops, the decoration materials mainly have the following two special requirements:
2. According to the "Code for Construction and Acceptance of Dustless Workshops", attention should be paid to the use of wood and gypsum boards:
3. (1) The moisture content of wood used in Class 100,000 dust-free workshops shall not be greater than 16%, and shall not be exposed. Due to the large number of air exchanges and low relative humidity in dust-free workshops, such as the large use of wood, it is easy to crack, deform, loose, and generate dust. Even if it is used, it must be used locally, and it must be treated with anticorrosion and moisture.
(2) Generally, when a gypsum board is required for a dust-free workshop in Dongguan, a waterproof gypsum board must be used. For a biological clean-room, because the water-washing and washing with a disinfectant are often used, even the waterproof gypsum board is subject to moisture deformation and is not resistant to washing. Biological dust-free workshops should not use gypsum boards as covering materials.
4. Different dust-free workshops also need to consider different individual needs when choosing interior decoration materials:
V.1. Dust-free workshops usually need to be wiped frequently. In addition to wiping with water, they are also wiped with disinfectant water, alcohol, other solvents, etc. These liquids usually have certain chemical properties, which will cause the surface of some materials to discolor and fall off. It is necessary to have certain chemical resistance on the decoration materials.
2. For a 100,000-level dust-free workshop, such as an operating room, for the purpose of sterilization, a tri-oxygen O3 generator is usually installed. O3 (that is, ozone) is a strong oxidizing gas, which will accelerate the oxidation corrosion of objects, especially metals, in the environment. It will cause the general coating surface to fade and discolor due to oxidation, so this kind of dust-free workshop requires its decoration materials to have good oxidation resistance and no rust.