Project CategoryMain project classification
Measures taken in the design of clean rooms
1. The rationality of site selection, building layout and process settings can fundamentally reduce initial investment and operating costs.
2. Reduce the purification space, the correct selection of the air shower room can reduce the effect of air supply power consumption.
3. Correctly determining the heat load of production equipment has a direct relationship with the selected air-conditioning refrigeration equipment.
4. The separation of air-conditioning and purification functions is conducive to giving play to their technical and economic rationality.
5. The heat recovery during the process and the air conditioning system is a measure that can directly benefit.
6. The design scheme should have good adaptability (flexibility), which is a problem that the experimental workshop must consider (such as unidirectional flow / non-unidirectional flow conversion, partition conversion, etc.).
7. Fresh air centralized treatment is conducive to the application of groundwater pre-cooling, dust removal and humidification.
8. The combination between the number of indoor air changes and the efficiency of the final filter (to the same level) needs to be economically compared.
The energy consumption of Dongguan's clean room is much higher than the energy consumption of general office buildings, and with the advancement of science and technology, the development of new products and the cleanliness of clean room systems with various drugs are increasing.
The air purification Dongguan clean room technology faces this challenge. Without new countermeasures, innovative design methods, development of new energy-saving equipment, and improvement of operation management level, it will not be able to meet production requirements or pay for energy consumption. Higher price. Therefore, all countries consider various methods and measures to reduce energy consumption from the design, operation management, research and development aspects of buildings in modern dust-free workshops, and manufacturers of purification equipment have also made every effort to develop new equipment to meet technological development. demand.