Project CategoryMain project classification
Need to understand the management of cleanroom
1. The staff in the clean room of the purification project should start the purification system 30 minutes in advance to ensure sufficient self-purification time
2. Dongguan purification engineering staff must change the clean clothes before entering the dust-free workshop. Wash hands before entering the dust-free workshop.
3. Non-cleanroom operators should obey the management of professional operators in cleanrooms
4.Whether it is the staff of the clean room or the Dongguan purification project at work, try to reduce the range of movement, minimize the random movement, and avoid the dust emission to the maximum
5. In the dust-free workshop, do not engage in things that are not related to work, and do not make loud noises.
6. Don't bring irrelevant appliances into the clean room
7. No smoking in clean room
8. For the cleaning of dust-free workshops, an efficient vacuum cleaner should be used.
9. The instruments in the clean room must not be touched randomly.
10. Regular disinfection should be done in the clean room. Staff in the clean room should pay attention to their personal hygiene and regular physical examination.
Do you know the characteristics of clean rooms?
1. Assembly structure design, convenient installation, greatly shortening the delivery cycle;
2. Modular structure, easy to improve purification level, strong expandability, and high reuse value;
3. Compared with the traditional clean room, the cost is low, the construction is fast, and the floor height is unlimited.