Project CategoryMain project classification
How does the 100,000-level dust-free workshop set the detection parameters?
1. Ventilation times are suitable for dust-free workshops with a floor height of less than 4.0m.
2. The number of people in the room is small and the heat source is small. The lower limit should be used.
3. The number of air changes in clean rooms greater than 100,000 is not less than 12 times.
QⅢ calculation of fresh air volume in Dongguan clean room system
1. Fresh air required for clean rooms to meet hygienic requirements Q1
(1) 100,000-level dust-free workshop For the general situation of no obvious harmful gas indoors, according to the "Clean Workshop Design Code", the fresh air volume per person per hour should not be less than 40m3: Q1-1 = number of people × 40 m3 / h.
(2) For situations where a variety of harmful gases occur indoors:
Q1-2 = Qa ＋ Qb ＋… ＋ Qn
Qa = La / Ta Qb = Lb / Tb… Qn = Ln / Tn
In the formula: Qa ... Qn——the necessary ventilation volume for diluting various harmful gases;
La ... Ln——the amount of each harmful gas;
Ta… Tn——allowable maximum concentration of each harmful gas
Maximum allowable concentration of harmful gas (mg / m3)