1. The rationality of site selection, building layout and process settings can fundamentally reduce initial investment and operating costs.
2. Reduce the purification of 100,000-level dust-free workshop space
, and the correct selection of the air shower room can reduce the effect of air supply power consumption.
3. Correctly determining the heat load of production equipment has a direct relationship with the selected air-conditioning refrigeration equipment.
4. The separation of air-conditioning and purification functions is conducive to giving play to their technical and economic rationality.
5. The heat recovery during the process and the air conditioning system is a measure that can directly benefit.
6. The design scheme should have good adaptability (flexibility), which is a problem that the experimental workshop must consider (such as unidirectional flow / non-unidirectional flow conversion, partition conversion, etc.).
7. Fresh air centralized treatment is conducive to the application of groundwater pre-cooling, dust removal and humidification.
8. The combination between the number of indoor air changes and the efficiency of the final filter (to the same level) needs to be economically compared.