Project CategoryMain project classification
Precautions during workshop operation
1. When production work in Dongguan clean room is stopped, the exhaust air volume should be reduced, and the fresh air volume should be reduced accordingly.
2. According to different processes, it should be able to effectively control the number of indoor ventilation.
3. Same as the general air-conditioning system, natural cooling should be used as much as possible in some seasons during operation (outdoor air cooling, and cooling towers are used to obtain cold water in winter).
4. Whether the fresh air ratio is increased during the transition season, and whether the on-duty operation mode is started in advance should be determined through economic comparison.
5. Improving the self-control level of the air-conditioning purification system can not only ensure the operation quality, but also achieve the purpose of energy saving.
Dongguan dust-free workshops consider energy-saving approaches in terms of selecting purification equipment, and often have high energy costs. The most important thing is to reduce the fan braking horsepower BHP and air conditioning load. If possible, the load of the clean room is not used under full load.