Project CategoryMain project classification
How much do you know about the cleaning procedures of the clean room of the 100,000-level dust-free workshop?
(1) Staff in Class 100,000 dust-free workshops need to change their special anti-static clothing, wear hats and masks, and then enter the clean room after removing dust through the air bath dust extraction channel.
(2) After cleaning tools and supplies have been prepared and placed in the prescribed place, the cleaning work is started.
(3) Pick up the ground garbage and proceed from inside to outside according to the order of the production line.
(4) Dump the trash in the trash bin and bin on time and check it. After strict classification according to regulations, it will be sorted and placed in the designated garbage room after inspection by the production line manager or security.
(5) Use clean paper or dust-free cloth to clean indoor glass, walls, shelves,
(6) Use clean dust to push the ground carefully from the inside out and clean. The ground is littered with dirt, stains, and water.
(7) Clean up the floor of the production line, under the workbench, and under the chairs by using the rest time of the employees of the production line.
(8) Regularly clean 100,000-level dust-free workshops , air-conditioning air outlets, ceiling light covers, under raised floors, cleaning procedures and materials used must be approved by the factory affairs department, and use of holidays and work breaks as planned.
(9) The waxing of the 100,000-level dust-free workshop floor must be carried out strictly according to the plan and cleaning procedures, and antistatic wax must be used.
(10) After the cleaning work is completed, all cleaning supplies must be received in the designated clean room, stored separately from ordinary tools, to avoid cross-contamination, neatly placed, and not to be randomly placed in the clean room.