Introduction of standard parameters of 10,000-level dust-free workshop
The cleanliness standards of class 10,000 dust-free workshops are:
1. Maximum allowable number of dust particles (per cubic meter);
2. The number of particles larger than or equal to 0.5 micron shall not exceed 350,000, and the number of particles larger than or equal to 5 micron shall not exceed 2000;
3. Maximum allowable number of microorganisms;
4. The number of plankton should not exceed 100 per cubic meter;
5. The number of Shenlong bacteria should not exceed 3 per petri dish.
Differential pressure: The pressure difference between clean rooms of the same cleanliness level is the same. The pressure difference between adjacent clean rooms of different cleanliness levels must be ≥5Pa, and the clean room and non-clean rooms must be ≥10Pa.
When there are no special requirements for temperature and humidity in the 10,000-level dust-free workshop, it is advisable to wear clean work clothes without producing a comfortable feeling. The temperature is generally controlled in the winter of 20 ~ 22 ° C; in the summer of 24 ~ 26 ° C; The humidity of clean room in winter is controlled at 30-50%, and the humidity of clean room in summer is controlled at 50-70%.
Power distribution: The general illumination value of the main production rooms in clean rooms (areas) should be ≥300Lx; the illumination values of auxiliary studios, personnel purification and material purification rooms, air lock rooms, corridors, etc. should be 200 ~ 300Lx.
Thousands of dust-free workshop noise control:
I. During the dynamic test, the noise level in a class 10,000 clean room should not exceed 70 dBA.
2. For static test, the noise level of 10,000-level turbulent clean room should not be greater than 60 dBA.
The above is the relevant introduction of "What does the standard of 10,000-level dust-free workshop include?" If you have any questions, please consult Anhui people and purification.