Matters for Safe Use in Class 100,000 Dustless Workshops
1. Class 100,000 dust-free workshop is suitable for indoor use. Please do not use it outdoors. Keep away from high-speed dust sources and earthquake sources.
2. Class 100,000 dust-free workshops do not have explosion-proof capabilities. Safety precautions for dust-free workshops are strictly prohibited in flammable and explosive environments. And it is forbidden to use in places with high humidity, dew, dust, and oil smoke and mist.
3. Please do not wipe the body with volatile oil, thinner, etc., so as not to damage the paint dust or cause the paint dust to change color.
4. Safety precautions for Class 100,000 dust-free workshops are forbidden to impact glass to avoid human injury.
Fifth, ensure the maintenance space and facilitate the replacement of fans, filters, and maintenance of electrical components and circuits.
Sixth, electrical safety matters of the workbench
1. Connect the device and power plug after the device is in place to avoid electric shock.
2. Please confirm whether the rated voltage and frequency of the equipment are equal to the parameters of the input power, so as not to damage the equipment and cause a fire.
3. The equipment must be grounded reliably. Do not necessarily connect the power plug to a socket with a protective ground wire to ensure the safe use of the equipment.
4. Safety precautions for Class 100,000 dust-free workshops. It is forbidden to repeatedly operate the power switch within one minute to avoid damage to electrical components due to frequent actions.
5. Class 100,000 dust-free workshops do not have anti-riot capabilities and are strictly prohibited to use in flammable and explosive environments.
6. Do not touch the electrical components in the product in the 100,000-level dust-free workshop. When it is necessary to touch, unplug the power plug first.