Project CategoryMain project classification
1. When handling the chip, you must wear fiber-free gloves and use clean tweezers to hold the chip. Do not touch the chip with your fingers or anything else. The chip that has been contaminated by contact must be cleaned before you continue to use it.
2. If the front end of any tweezers (that is, the chip end) is touched, or the tweezers are dropped on the ground, they must be cleaned. Do not wipe the dirty tweezers with a paper towel or cloth.
3. After cleaning the chip, before proceeding to the next procedure, if it is touched by a finger, it must be cleaned again.
4. Place the chip on a quartz boat. When preparing to enter the furnace tube, if the tweezers used are found to be contaminated or the chip is conspicuously caused by tweezers, the chip must be cleaned again and replaced with clean tweezers.
Fifth, the chip must be placed in a box, covered and stored in a prescribed position, and as far as possible, it is not exposed.
6. Avoid talking on the chip to prevent saliva from splashing on the chip. Before the chip enters the diffusion furnace, please pay special attention to prevent the above actions. If the chip is stained with fiber debris, spray it with a nitrogen gun.
7. From the Teflon crystal boat, quartz boat and other carriers, when removing the chip, you must lift it up vertically to avoid scratching the chip. The microscope lens must be off the chip before removing the chip from the suction seat.
8. If there is an oxide layer on the chip, do not use a diamond knife to write on the chip before sending it to the yellow light chamber.
9. During operation, whether or not wearing gloves, hands must not be put into the washing sink.
10. When using a chemical station or an oven to process chips, be sure to place the chip in a Teflon crystal boat. Do not use plastic boxes.
11. When the chip is placed in a quartz boat, if the chip is dropped on the ground or in the hand, the chip must be cleaned again before entering the oxidation furnace.
12. Do not touch the inside of the chip box. If it is touched or contaminated by broken chips, it must be cleaned again.
Thirteen, gloves, waste paper and other miscellaneous things, please do not leave it on the operation table, if the gloves are burnt, worn or have more fiber, they must be replaced.
14.Unless instructed, never open unfamiliar instruments and various on-off valve control knobs or handles.
Fifteen, please inform the relevant personnel of strange taste or abnormal reaction solution, color, sound, etc.
16. In case of any damage to the instrument due to incorrect operation, you must inform the person in charge or the teacher immediately.
17. The chip box must be kept clean in and out of the clean room and sealed with plastic wrap. Offenders must not enter.
18. Ball-point pens and dust-free notebooks are used for records in the clean room. General paper and pencils must not be carried in.