The pipes, filters (function: filtering impurities, etc.) cleaned
by Dongguan Central Air Conditioning
, and the accumulation of dirt on the surface of the heat exchange surface will cause the air conditioner to "work with illness", which will reduce the system's heat exchange efficiency, increase the ventilation resistance, and reduce the quality of air conditioning work. To increase unnecessary energy consumption, the system operation cost is greatly increased. Dongguan Central Air Conditioning Maintenance sees whether there is a break in each pipeline of the refrigeration system, whether oil traces appear at each welding point, and there may be leaks at the welding points.
With the improvement of living standards, more and more people are choosing home central air conditioners. For households with an area of more than 200 square meters, it is indeed more convenient and practical to use home central air conditioners than installing many air conditioners.
So how can we maintain the central air conditioner for home office buildings, so that the air conditioner can maintain a good use effect and normal life? In daily maintenance of home central air conditioners, we should pay attention to the following issues:
1. It is often inspected whether the electrical plug and socket of the central air conditioner in the office building are in good contact. If it is found that the power outlet or plug is hot when the air conditioner is running, this may be because the electrical wiring is too thin or the plug and socket are not in good contact (the line is loose) ), You should take appropriate measures according to the situation (pointing to the solution to the problem).
2. The water system (system) should pay attention to whether there is water leakage at the pipe connection. Dongguan central air-conditioning maintenance, then take a closer look at whether the inserts of the electrical components are loose, whether the copper pipes are connected correctly, and whether the copper pipes touch the housing. Cold storage repair shaft seal heating is higher than normal temperature, which may be the result of high pressure in the crankcase of the cold storage compressor.
In this case, the oil pressure in the shaft seal greatly exceeds the atmospheric pressure, so the unit pressure paid by the shaft seal friction increases. If it is a multi-line system and a duct machine system, it is often necessary to observe whether there is an interface part of the refrigerant pipe of the air conditioner. Refrigerant leaks.
If oil stains are found in the central air-conditioning cleaning of the office building, it means that there is refrigerant leakage, and it should be handled in time to avoid the shortage of refrigerant caused by the long-term leakage, which affects the cooling (thermal) effect of the air conditioner and even damages the compressor.
3. The water system and air duct system should be cleaned regularly. Generally, it should be cleaned about once every 2-3 weeks. When cleaning, pull out the filter and use a dry soft brush to remove dust on the filter. You can also use clean water. Wash off the dust on the filter and dry it before putting it into the air conditioner.
For dusty environments, the filter should be cleaned more frequently to avoid too much dust and affect the air volume of the air conditioner (definition: air circulation per unit time).
4. For multi-line home central air conditioners, the condenser and evaporator coils of the air conditioner should be cleaned regularly. Use a brush and a vacuum cleaner to clean the dust on the coils. Note that the brushes and vacuum cleaners should be cleaned along the vertical direction of the coils during cleaning. Do not clean in a horizontal direction to avoid touching the ribs of the coil.
5. When the air conditioner is to be shut down for a long period of time (such as the seasonal shutdown of the air conditioner), the air conditioner should be fully cleaned. After the central air conditioner in the office building is cleaned, only the fan of the air conditioner is turned on, and it runs for about 2-3 hours to dry the interior of the air conditioner. Cover the air conditioner with a dust cover.